A diet to perform between 26 January to 3 March
Confusor
2017-01-24 20:58:05 UTC
A diet to perform between 26 January to 3 March.

Essays.
In search of the best diets.
It is suggested to FOLLOW next diet with the relationship
of food more convenient to the season.

GROUP: (02/10)

CARBOHYDRATES:
barley, Job's tears, maize, millet, oat, rice, rye, sorghum, teff,
wheat,
amaranth, buckwheat, quinoa, tapioca,

VEGETABLE PROTEINS:
beechnut, butternut, cashew, chestnut, flax seeds, hazelnut,
hickory nuts, pecan, pistachio, walnut,

MEAT: beef, goat, pork, rabbit, sheep,

DAIRY: butters, cottage cheese, cream cheese, farmer cheese, milk,

FERMENTED PRODUCTS:
beers, cheeses, yogurts,

POULTRY:
chicken, eggs, emu, ostrich, partridge, quail, eggs, turkey,

FISH AND SEAFOOD:
crustaceans:
mollusks:
fishes: anchovy, blue whiting, cod, conger, haddock, hake, herring,
pollack, pouting, sardine, whiting,

OILS:
maize,

LIVE FOOD:
asparagus, beet greens, beetroot, bell peppers, carrot, celery,
eggplant, fennel, leek, mushrooms, onion, parsnip, potato, rhubarb,
spinach, sweet potato, tomato,

FRUITS:
boxthorn, currants, durian, gooseberry, grapefruit, groundcherry,
kumquat, lemon, lime, lychee, mango, noni, orange, passion fruit,
pineapple, shaddock, tangerine,

BEVERAGES:
beetroot juice, carrot juice, celery juice, coffee, grapefruit juice,
lemon, orange juice, pineapple juice, pomelo juice, sugar cane,
tangerine juice,

SPICES:
anise, cayenne, chili, paprika, pepper, cilantro, cocoa, cumin,
chives, dill, fennel, garlic, parsley, saffron, vanilla,
Confur
Shadow
2017-01-25 13:10:59 UTC
On Tue, 24 Jan 2017 22:23:49 -0300, Confur
Post by Confur
Blow job is the best diet, bro.
Maybe if he didn't eat so much, he wouldn't need to diet. He's
been spamming our groups with his obesity problems for a decade.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
RLunfa
2017-01-27 01:11:42 UTC
Post by Confur
Blow job is the best diet, bro.
Maybe if he didn't eat so much, he wouldn't need to diet. He's
been spamming our groups with his obesity problems for a decade.
[]

Entonces hay que fusilarlo.
Garrote vil también puede ser.

RLunfa
Shadow
2017-01-27 01:42:17 UTC
Post by RLunfa
Entonces hay que fusilarlo.
Garrote vil también puede ser.
I think he lives in Ecuador, but uses the CIA's facilities in
Germany to post.
Know any good assassins in Ecuador ?
[]'s
RLunfa
2017-01-27 13:34:53 UTC
Post by Shadow
Post by RLunfa
Entonces hay que fusilarlo.
Garrote vil también puede ser.
I think he lives in Ecuador, but uses the CIA's facilities in
Germany to post.
Know any good assassins in Ecuador ?
[]'s
In Ecuador a murder costs U$S 200 and anyone may be a killer.

That´s the New World Order.
Shadow
2017-01-27 17:16:19 UTC
Post by RLunfa
Post by Shadow
Post by RLunfa
Entonces hay que fusilarlo.
Garrote vil también puede ser.
I think he lives in Ecuador, but uses the CIA's facilities in
Germany to post.
Know any good assassins in Ecuador ?
[]'s
In Ecuador a murder costs U$S 200 and anyone may be a killer.
Yes, but I want this one to put the guy on a hunger strike for
6 months before actually doing it. Even if the guy escapes, he'll
never mention a diet again while he lives.
Post by RLunfa
That´s the New World Order.
Yes.
[]'s
RLunfa
2017-01-29 15:26:08 UTC
Post by Shadow
Post by RLunfa
Post by Shadow
Post by RLunfa
Entonces hay que fusilarlo.
Garrote vil también puede ser.
I think he lives in Ecuador, but uses the CIA's facilities in
Germany to post.
Know any good assassins in Ecuador ?
[]'s
In Ecuador a murder costs U$S 200 and anyone may be a killer.
Yes, but I want this one to put the guy on a hunger strike for
6 months before actually doing it. Even if the guy escapes, he'll
never mention a diet again while he lives.
He should go to Auschwitz to take a shower.

88
Post by Shadow
Post by RLunfa
That´s the New World Order.